CALL US TODAY 844-584-7134
With airline-oriented, total immersion training from day one, you should graduate from Aviation Academy of America’s Professional Pilot Pathway in 12-15 months (from zero time), earning your Commercial Multi-Engine pilot certificate with Certified Flight Instructor certificates.
If flying is your passion, Aviation Academy of America can help you become a fully licensed airline pilot in as little as two years; flying for regional and major airlines. We also guarantee all graduates a job as a flight instructor.*
- Private through Commercial Multi-Engine plus CFI
- Airline-Oriented Training from Day One for all career paths
- Pilot Recruiting Events During Training
Professional Training Course Includes:
- Private Pilot License
- Instrument Rating
- Commercial Single and Multi-Engine
- Certified Flight Instructor (CFI) rating
- 255 Hours Logged Flight Time
- 240 Hours Single-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- 15 Hours Multi-Engine Instruction & Flight Checks
- All Classroom & Individual Ground Instruction
- Aircraft Manuals, Training Syllabus & Checklists
- All Pre- and Post-Flight Briefings
After graduating the program, you receive a guaranteed Flight Instructor job* with Aviation Academy of America, where you can earn up to $54,000 annually AND gain the necessary flight experience to reach airline hiring minimums of 1500 hours.
After approximately 12 – 18 months as a flight instructor, you will have logged enough flight time to meet airline hiring minimums and be ready to take the next step in your professional pilot career.
*Guaranteed Job Eligibility
Our graduates (and all CFI candidates) must meet the following requirements in order to be eligible for a guaranteed instructor:
- Demonstrate professionalism, adherence to all SOP’s, and demonstrate the highest safety standards at all times.
- Attend all scheduled training events on time and meet knowledge test deadlines
- Fail no more than two check-rides (three or more check-ride failures will prevent your eligibility for guaranteed instructor job)
- Possess a clean background check of a minimum of ten years as required for any airline position