Aviation Academy of America’s International Professional Pilot (IPP) Pathway is an airline-oriented flight training program that helps you obtain the right qualifications for your career. We offer you training in complex multi-engine aircraft, with qualified flight instructors, and up-to-date technology to make sure you have all you need to be a success. There is no Flight Instructor Job with this program.
Also, to be a successful pilot in your home country, we recommend establishing a relationship with a local flight school before you leave for training to help you through your conversion training once you’ve completed training in the US.
To set up an interview, call us today during the regular business hours, US Central Standard time. 830-423-4664
FAA 141 Approved
INTERNATIONAL PROFESSIONAL PILOT PATHWAY (IPP) PROVIDES YOU WITH:
A course with a duration of 12-15 months
|Flight Hours||Ground School Hours||Simulator|
|Private Pilot License||55||35|
|Total Hours of Training||225||111||10|
There is no Flight Instructor Job with this program.
Flight Training Costs
Each of VT AAA’s flight training packages includes ground school, aircraft cost, flight training, and the required materials.
- Private Pilot License (PPL – includes 55 flight hours) – $16,125.00
- Instrument Flying Rules (IFR – includes 35 flight hours) – $10,725.00**
- Commercial Pilot License – Single Engine (CPL-SE – includes 120 flight hours) – $34,575.00**
- Commercial Pilot License – Multi-Engine Add-on (CPL-ME – includes 15 flight hours) – $9,030.00**
Payment for each license is due before training begins.
**Price quoted is based upon the FAA minimum number of hours. Some students may require additional time to become proficient enough to pass the FAA check-ride. Below are the rates for each type of aircraft. Some students may qualify for discounted rates depending on their original enrollment.
Aircraft/Training Hourly Rate
- Cessna 172 – Basic $200
- Cessna 172 – G500 $250
- Cessna 172 – G1000 $250
- PA-44 Seminole $455
- Redbird MCX Simulator $130
- Ground School (Classroom) $20
**Aviation Academy of America does not have separate rates for dual or solo as someone is always on duty dispatching and monitoring flights regardless of dual/solo operations. AAA does not rent any aircraft outside of flight training.
Other Costs International Students Can Expect
- I-20/M-1 Visa
- Official Fingerprinting by a TSA-approved Agency
- First Class Medical Exam conducted by an FAA-approved physician
- FAA Written Exams (PPL, Instrument, and CPL-SE)
- FAA Check-rides (PPL, Instrument, CPL-SE, and CPL-ME)
Housing: Please budget $1000/month shared accommodations 2 students/ sleeping room X 2 sleeping rooms/apt.
Food: Please budget $500/month self-cooking
International Travel: Fluctuates with the season, please check with an airline of your choice.
Local Transportation: Self-provided unless included in International Student Group
VT AAA Flight is located outside San Antonio, Texas with our main International Student Campus in New Braunfels, TX.
New Braunfels, TX has easy access to all of the major Texas cities and many local attractions in this historic town!
We recommend you set up housing as soon as possible after you’ve been accepted to the flight school.
Cadets are advised to have sufficient funding to support themselves during training at the overseas flight academy. Costs start at $1,500 to $2,000.00 a month or more depending on transportation, insurance, and other expenses. It is the international student’s responsibility to set up their Housing.
- 18ys old
- High School Graduate (or equivalent)
- First Class Medical
- ICAO English Level 4 or higher
- Eligible for M1
- Eligible for TSA clearance
- No criminal record
- Statement of financial capability (bank statement showing the funds on the deposit for the full cost of training)
- Deposit amount paid 30 days before class date
- Phase I PPL due in full at orientation
- ICAO English Level 4 ETS Organization
- Written TOEFL score to start flight training is 513
**If you need an English language assessment please visit this link: English test
- Call VT AAA at (830) 584-7058 to inform VT AAA Flight School of your request to submit your TSA approval documents along with your VISA to get help during this process. During this call, you will provide the required down payment to ensure enrollment in the upcoming flight training class and VT AAA will provide a checklist of other items needed to complete the process to start flight training with VT AAA.
- Student Visa info link. Confirmation that the student has applied online at the TSA site to complete their background check and flight training approval.
- TSA flight school candidates
- Be able to show proof of TSA Flight training approval and a VISA to train in the U.S.TSA Application Guide
There is no Flight Instructor Job with this program.
Need help now with any items? Call us at (830) 584-7058 and ask for admissions.
MORE ABOUT THE TRAINING: VT AAA’s International Professional Pilot Pathway is an airline-oriented flight training academy.
Our International Professional Pilot Pathway is recommended for students who already have an established a relationship with a local flight school in their home country to help them through their FAA License and Rating to their home country’s licensing equivalent conversion training.
The International Professional Pilot Pathway is $82205**, plus living expenses. To pay for personal expenses and set up your housing and transportation, please work with our admission officer. Call us for more help applying with VT AAA 830-423-4664