CALL US TODAY 844-584-7134
There are a variety of financing options from a number of lenders in the area. Find the option that is right for your needs.
Private Student Loans
A Wells Fargo Collegiate® student loan may help you pay for the costs associated with your professional and commercial flight training program. Eligible students may receive:
- No payments until you graduate or leave school
- No application, origination, or early repayment fees
- Competitive fixed or variable interest rate options
- Funds up to the cost of education minus other financial aid
- A quick and easy application process
- Wells Fargo’s best-in-class service from initial application through the last payment
A cosigner may help you qualify for a private student loan and potentially get a lower interest rate but is not required to apply. Borrowers may request an aviation internship forbearance that would temporarily postpone monthly payments while completing their flight training hours . Individuals qualifying for the aviation internship forbearance are able to postpone monthly payments up to 24 months after completing school. When it comes to financing your education, be sure to look at all of your options – including grants, scholarships, and loans from all sources – and make careful comparisons among all your choices. If you determine that a private student loan is right for you, we can provide loans to help meet the needs of nearly every student. For more information you can call 1-877-451-5039 or visit wellsfargo.com/student/collegiate-loans/
- Wells Fargo private student loans are subject to credit qualification, completion of a loan application/consumer credit agreement, verification of application information and, if applicable, a self-certification form, the school’s certification of loan amount, and the student’s enrollment at a Wells Fargo-participating school.
- Students are not required to make payments while in school; repayment begins 6 months after you graduate or leave school. The maximum in-school period is 7 years after the date of first disbursement. Interest accrues during any deferment periods, including the in-school period, and is capitalized to the loan upon entering repayment.
- Loan amount is dependent on the loan product, other financial aid, creditworthiness, and other factors. Aggregate and annual loan limits apply. The cost of attendance is determined and certified by the educational institution.
- Interest continues to accrue during any forbearance period and will be capitalized to the account upon entering repayment.
Fort Morgan State Bank
Fort Morgan State Bank offers the SKYBOUND student loan program for flight students to fund their flight training.
The SKYBOUND loan product is administered by (RSLFC) for Fort Morgan State Bank.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Enrolled full time at Aviation Academy of America in the Professional Pilot Pathway
- 3 years of positive credit history or apply with a cosigner who meets the requirements
- Minimum credit score of 680
- Annual gross income of at least $18,000 for 2 years or apply with a cosigner who meets the requirements
- Legal age as defined by the state of legal residence
To begin the SKYBOUND Loan application, please click on the link: https://www.slfc.com/go/VT-AAA
AOPA Finance is specifically designed to help flight students get the most out of their education with flexible and affordable personal loans. AOPA Finance will help you on your way to becoming a better pilot. Contact us today to begin your application process
What do you aspire to be? With Aspire Credit Union’s flexible terms and affordable rates, realizing your dream of becoming a pilot has been made even easier. Contact us today to learn more about our personal loans.
Pilot Finance is the convenient way to get the financing you need to become a pilot. Financing aviation students is the only thing that we do, so you can expect us to have a deep understanding of the application process. Get started today. Pilotfinance.com
As an active or retired member of our armed forces, you have access to special financial assistance through the VA. Click on the links below to review the qualifications and to get started.
Lending Tree allows you to shop for and compare multiple loan offers at the same time. So you can make the best decision for your future, while enjoying an easy and quick application process. Most borrowers are able to receive their loans in a matter of days.
Disclaimers: * These examples of financing are not endorsements but instead are examples of options of the possible types of funding available. ***VA Funding Disclaimer: All students, including those seeking to fund from the VA, are responsible for paying their flight school costs. It is also each students’ responsibility to pay on time to keep their flight account up to date. If a student is attending more than one training or school program, it is up to the student to inform VT AAA. Students will be held accountable for all costs incurred. If VT AAA is the primary training program, VT AAA cannot start training before the VA funding arrives.